Measure your foot to choose the correct shoe size.
- You will need an A4 sheet of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
- Stand with your foot on the sheet.
- With the pencil perpendicular to the paper, outline your foot.
- Measure your foot between the two most farthest points in length.
- Compare the obtained result with the length of the insoles of the selected model.
- Below in the table you can see the laser measured length of the insoles.
- The differences are due to the different shapes of the front of the shoe.
- We encourage you to buy shoes in accordance with your current size.
Insole length table:
Still in doubts? Trust us! We know our shoes!
Contact us :) email@example.com